GSFI Plans Uplist OTCQB
Brooklyn, New York–(Newsfile Corp. – March 11, 2021) – Green Stream Holdings Inc. (OTC PINK: GSFI) (“the Company”) (https://www.GreenRainSolar.com ), an emerging leader in the solar utility and finance space, announces today that it meets eligibility requirements to apply to trade on OTC Markets’ OTCQB® Venture Market and is preparing for application to list in the coming weeks.
Below are the eligibility, reporting and verification requirements as set forth by OTC Markets on its website:
- U.S. companies must have audited annual financials by a PCAOB auditor. (Tier 2 Regulation A Companies are exempt from requirement to use a PCAOB auditor for their initial audit)
- Meet minimum bid price test of $0.01
- Not be in bankruptcy
- Have at least 50 Beneficial Shareholders, each owning at least 100 shares
- Have a freely traded Public Float of at least 10% of the total issued and outstanding of that security.
Companies with a freely traded Public Float of at least 5% (and $2 million in market value of public float), or a separate class of securities traded on a national exchange may apply for an exemption (see OTCQB Standards)
GSFI Plans Uplist OTCQB
- Have a transfer agent that participates in the Transfer Agent Verified Share Program (US Companies only)
- International companies must be listed on a Qualified Foreign Exchange (or SEC Reporting) and submit a Letter of Introduction from an approved OTCQB Sponsor
Meet one of the following Reporting Standards:
- SEC Reporting Standard
- Regulation A Reporting Standard (Tier 2)
- U.S. Bank Reporting Standard
- International Reporting Standard
- Alternative Reporting Standard
- Timely disclosure of material news
Corporate Governance Requirements (Alternative Reporting only)
- Have a board of directors that includes at least two Independent Directors
- Have an Audit Committee, a majority of the members of which are Independent Directors
- Maintain a Verified Company Profile
- Post initial and annual verification and management certification
Green Stream Holdings, Inc. CEO James DiPrima states, “We are thrilled to have eliminated debt on the books, improved overall shareholder accessibility via our new transfer agent, Olde Monmouth Stock Transfer Co., and operations are moving full speed ahead on our major projects such as 160 Imlay Street in NY. We are now organizing all necessary steps to make application with OTC Markets for the thriving OTCQB® in the coming weeks.”
GSFI Plans Uplist OTCQB
Shareholders — visit greenrainsolar.com. where you can view Green Stream’s news, filings and even a live Level 2 stream, along with other company information.
GSFI Company Proposal
To view an enhanced version of this graphic, please visit:
About Green Stream Finance, Inc.:
Green Stream Finance, Inc., a Wyoming-based corporation with satellite offices in Malibu, CA and New York, NY, is focused on exploiting currently unmet markets in the solar energy space, and is currently licensed in California, Nevada, Arizona, Washington, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, New Mexico, Colorado, Hawaii, and Canada. The Company’s next-generation solar greenhouses constructed and managed by Green Rain Solar, LLC, a Nevada-based division, utilize proprietary greenhouse technology and trademarked design developed by world-renowned architect Mr. Antony Morali. The Company is currently targeting high-growth solar market segments for its advanced solar greenhouse and advanced solar battery products. The Company has a growing footprint in the significantly underserved solar market in New York City where it is targeting 50,000 to 100,000 square feet of rooftop space for the installation of its solar panels. Green Stream is looking to forge key partnership with major investment groups, brokers, and private investors in order to capitalize on a variety of unique investment opportunities in the commercial solar energy markets. The Company is dedicated to becoming a major player in this critical space. Through its innovative solar product offerings and industry partnerships, the Company is well-positioned to become a significant player in the solar space.
Transfer Agent: Olde Monmouth Stock Transfer Co
200 Memorial Pkwy
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
This press release contains forward-looking information within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and is subject to the safe harbor created by those sections. This material contains statements about expected future events and/or financial results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. That includes the possibility that the business outlined in this press release cannot be concluded for some reason. That could be as a result of technical, installation, permitting or other problems that were not anticipated. Such forward-looking statements by definition involve risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Green Stream Finance, Inc. to be materially different from the statements made herein. Except for any obligation under the U.S. federal securities laws, Green Stream Finance, Inc. undertakes no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statement as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
For All Inquiries Contact: